Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:03:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation on tweaks

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Well done ehird, you just killed B.

Doubt it. I just agree with your earlier point about ISIDTID not being
valid. A while back, we had no rule concerning ISIDTID. Someone tried to
ISIDTID, we had a Consultation on whether or not it worked, decided it
didn't work, and made an explicit rule about it. I don't see why we can't do
the same now.

I don't follow your point about how ehird (if successful) would have killed
B, mostly because I doubt he was successful anyway. Incidentally, if
whatever he did killed B and disallowed any Game Actions from being taken,
then because there is at least a shred of ambiguity with regard to whether
or not ehird was successful, then ONLY logical answer to a Consultation on
whether or not he succeeded is NO. If he succeeded, then we can't play the
game. Let's just stick with the quantum state where he failed.

BP