Tyler on Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:21:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation on tweaks

I dunno, I'm not sure, but I don't think that game documents like tweaks can
be submitted unless the Rules say they can. Take a look at Rule 13 on Game
Document Submission. No Rule says you can, so you can't, right? This goes
back to a fundamental question that I can't remember how we've answered
before. But if you could, who's stopping people from changing the Rules at
will, because nothing says they can't?

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Sgeo <sgeoster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Elliott Hird
> <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On 25 Dec 2008, at 23:24, Ed Murphy wrote:
> >
> >> Question:  Can players submit Tweaks by posting them to a Public Forum?
> >>
> >> Questioner's arguments:  Since "submitting Tweaks" is no longer
> >> explicitly defined by the rules, I argue that it reverts to being
> >> defined by ordinary language plus game custom, and that these
> >> standards lead to an answer of YES.
>
> > err, submitting game documents is defined
>
> But the Rule for Tweaks no longer says that Tweaks can be submitted.

 -Tyler