0x44 on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:07:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

Elliott Hird wrote:
> 2008/6/16 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> It doesn't matter if you Chewbacca Defense, either, because Elliot Hird
>> has not been ratified as a Player either.
>>

> "Elliott", and I think you mean ehird.

If the name you get identified by is unique and unambiguous, no player
need specify your actual Player Name. For instance, I was once
0x4461736864617368, but everyone else either called me 0x44 or copied
the name from other emails. Since 0x44 uniquely identified me from other
players, it counted as an unambiguous identifier.

There are no other Elliots in the game, and no one else identifies by
ehird, so "Elliot" is an unambiguous identifier for ehird.