Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:32:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Phil Ulrich <phil.ulrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rule 4E14 just says the Minister's obligated to turn it on when all
> ministerial duties are fulfilled. It doesn't forbid it from being turned
> on if they're not all fulfilled.

But Rule 4E2 disallows the modification of a Game Object without explicit
permission from a rule to modify it.

I'd actually argue that as the rules are written right now, it's impossible
for the Clock to be turned on under any circumstances; it seems to me that
obligating someone to do something doesn't necessarily also give them the
power to do it (although unlike in Agora we don't have precedent I'm aware
of stating that's definitely the case).

I change my Mental State to Paranoid.
--
Wooble