0x44 on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:59:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

Phil Ulrich wrote:
> Since it's never hurt anything, I Hit my Panic Button too.
> If I have one.
> This latest kerfuffle doesn't mean I'm not a player, does it?

Well, considering the length of ndelay prior to this emergency, I'm not
sure that anyone who joined after December 29th, 2007 is a player. That
includes Wooble, who forfeited during the ndelay and cannot be ratified
as a player until two ndays following the Emergency.