Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:39:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Phil Ulrich <phil.ulrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One could argue there IS explicit permission to turn the clock on (or
> off). I think it's in 4E14 that it's allowed to be turned on or off as a
> Game Action. I couldn't turn the clock sideways, on account of not being
> allowed to do so.

The only person explicitly given the power to turn the Clock On in
4E14 is the Chairman, and he can only do so at the beginning of a
voting period if he's published a ballot.

I think everything that's happened since P218 passed at the end of
last year has probably been illegal, and the ndelay is somewhere
around 167.

--
Wooble