Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:58:21 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Aaron C's Refresh Porposal

On 11/27/07, Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All players who have been players for one full nWeek gain the active
> property.
> All players who have not been players for one full nWeek cease to be
> players.
> [[This gives everyone who already is a player a chance to be one, and if
> there is debate about whether or not anyone is a player, they can try to
> join again.]]

I understand the motivation for this except do we really need to makes all
older players active? It will make getting anything at all done practically
impossible in the nweek following the emergency because it will be so hard
to get quorum on any proposal. This active clause should imo be removed or
quorum lowered alongside it.

Also, I do like the distinction between offensive and registered actions.
quite clear.

Billy Pilgrim