Chuck Adams on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:52:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] AMEND PROPOSAL: The Rules Rule

On 12/8/06, Chuck Adams <cja987@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My revised proposal is actually pretty compatible now with the
> Monopoly/Legal proposals, and it should make sense to vote for both.

Oops, I meant both my proposal and one of those.  They're certainly
not mutually compatible!  Personally I'm for the Monopoly Rule,
otherwise it's really easy to just fiat your own actions in based on
tortured interpretations of what the rule text *actually* prohibits.

(And yes another thing I do too often is reply to my own posts)

//s