bd on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:19:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] AMEND PROPOSAL: The Rules Rule

Chuck Adams wrote:
> The proposal submitted with the subject "The Rules Rule" shall now be
> amended to read in its entireity:
>
> {{
> Rule 1-10 "Game Actions"shall be amended to append the following text
> to the end of the rule
>
> A Game Action is the sole means by which any Game Object may be added,
> removed, or altered, unless the Rules specifically state otherwise.
>
> }}

What about periodic actions? The Rules don't specifically state that,
yes, nweek transition is something which can add, remove, or alter game
objects.

I'm still of the opinion that clearing this up can be simply done by
limiting changes to the gamestate to mechanisms stated in the rules, and
making Game Actions only possible if the rules explicitly (eg, with a
"Players may ..." form) allow it.