Kyle H on 30 Mar 2003 20:46:01 -0000

Re: [eia] I still have a problem

    Great!  I think that's a great idea, Joel.  Thanks for suggesting it.
That should make people a bit less fearful about sending out orders to an
escrow (if they know they can fix mistakes until the last person responds).
Everett, would this solution eliminate some of your concerns about using the
escrow for combined movement?

kdh