Everett E. Proctor on 30 Mar 2003 18:24:01 -0000

Re: [eia] I still have a problem

>  After all, how hard is it to send an email to
> your allies?  So perhaps there is another consideration that I am
> forgetting.  If so, please remind me what it is.

The problem is that Turkey sent in its political orders before I even
knew whether or not I was going to join the war.  He had no idea that
there was even any reason to consider combined movement with Austria.
So now, on top of everything that is slowing the game as it is, we have
to tell all of our allies "don't send out your orders until you hear
from all of the other allies that their plans are finished"  then once
everyone is ready, then send out another e-mail saying o.k, everyone has figured out what they are doing, so now it is safe to send in your
political orders.   It will force everyone to wait on the slowest person before sending in orders, and then cause extra time as everyone reacts
to the slowest person's plans.  Which I think will slow down the game
considerably, whereas allowing a "us too" email would slow down the game much less.

-Everett

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Play Sanctum: Online CCG
http://www.sanctum.nioga.net/