Everett E. Proctor on 30 Mar 2003 17:21:01 -0000

Re: [eia] I still have a problem

So how have you guys resolved this problem in your face to face games?
If you tell me that you ended up writing down whether or not you were
going to have simultaneous movement and then revealing it simultaneously, then I'll concede.  Otherwise, I'll prefer to use whatever method you
used to resolve this *problem*.

I think the problems caused by the blind declaration outweigh the problem
Mike mentioned.

-Everett