Arkady English on Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:20:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Dipnomicy - revised initial ruleset

On 20 September 2012 17:14, Arkady English <arkadyenglish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 20 September 2012 17:06, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Such as? A neutral party is required to receive moves (which are made
>>> secretly) and publish them at the very least. I don't think the game
>>> works at all without a Sec. gen.
>>>

>> Something like this:
>>
>> In the event the Sec. Gen has not fulfilled his duties in a timely fashion
>> (defined herein as within X time frame), the players shall elect from their
>> number a new Sec. Gen. Upon assumption of the role of Sec. Gen, the
>> player's territories become neutral.
>
> The concept of a "neutral territory" does not exist yet. I'll add this
> because it's a good idea, but change "territories" to "units".

Ok - I'm adding it in this form:

Immutable:
In the event that the Secretary General has not fulfilled their duties
in a timely fashion (i.e. they have not addressed any action required
of them within a week of the date the action is required - either by
performing the action or issuing a new due date for the action) the
players shall elect a new Sec. Gen. If a player is elected then upon
assumption of the role of Sec. Gen, the player's units become neutral.