Arkady English on Sat, 22 Sep 2012 09:38:16 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Dipnomicy final details

Hi guys.

I've set up a website from which to play and post reports, etc... to
avoid spamming B discuss any more. That site is here:
https://sites.google.com/site/dipnomicy/home

The player list is:
Jamie Ahoy Dallaire;
Kerim Aydin;
Sean Hunt;
comekx;
Geoff Spear and
0x44

Could you all please send me confirmation that you are playing, and
your preferred e-mail address for private communications if it is
different from the one used on B-discuss. This e-mail address will not
be posted on the public website without your permission. (I'll send a
list of preferred e-mail addresses to everyone via e-mail when we
start proper).