Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 20 Sep 2012 04:07:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Dipnomicy - revised initial ruleset

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Arkady English <arkadyenglish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Many other nomic variants have managed without such measures in the
> initial ruleset - (I note Nomicopoly did so).
>
> Do judging codenomic bots even exist, or are you just trolling me now?

Not at the moment, although there are several open-source diplomacy
judges and I know for a fact that at least a majority of the people
who have expressed interest in the game are programmers.

Granted, convincing them to want to rescue an abandoned game by
starting a codenomic might be a stretch. :)