David E. Smith on Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:18:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Gamestate collapse.

> > "Players may vote multiple times; the last vote on any given issue shall
> > be the one counted."
> >
> > Not sure if that affects things... It probably rules out the
> > interpretation above, by implying that votes are on a particular issue.
> >
> > In fact, it possibly means a proposal passes if the last vote cast for
> > it (by anyone) was FOR, even if previous votes were AGAINST.
>
> I'll leave it to you to figure out what proposals passed, then.

It's likely that very few proposals passed in the last eight years -
historically it's been very rare that an nweek only had one or two
proposals, which is basically the only circumstance in which one proposal
could get more affirmative votes than everything else on the ballot
combined.

In the unlikely (but not impossible) event that the 2001 rules are still in
effect, unmodified, today is nweek 262, nday 9. The complete ruleset is at
http://images.bureau42.com/bnomic/ruleset1.html (this is just a copy of the
rules from archive.org; the Wayback Machine is a bit flaky sometimes.)

dave