Tyler on Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:29:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Plague

I'm liking this more and more, but I'm still unclear as to what is
infectable. I'm thinking Socks (about 100), Players, Rules(even repealed
ones), Game Documents, (about, um, who knows how many), Attributes???
(again, who knows how many), Ministries, the Clock, Outsiders (giving two
ways for someone to die), Proposals (in the 400's?), Consultations,

The list goes on and on. Even if macks aren't game objects, I think we may
have more game objects than there are macks. Can anyone determine with
certainty how many sides the die must have for the random die rolls?

 -Tyler