Taral on Sun, 9 Nov 2008 02:02:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Plague

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The 10 more is to insure a baseline supply of plague. Otherwise, we could
> just pay to off the initial plague reservoirs and completely eradicate the
> problem in the first nweek.

10 is much higher than necessary. Specify something like if less than
10 Plagued Objects exist, enough Objects become Plagued to it to 10.

--
Taral <taralx@xxxxxxxxx>
"Please let me know if there's any further trouble I can give you."