0x44 on Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:31:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's Refresh Proposal [Revised].

Craig Daniel wrote:
> That's why I'm for keeping the ones that don't depend on the loopholes
> the emergency is patching. Like Epimenides.

As a non-member to Epimenides, I don't know that Epimenides violates the
patches or not. If your contract is clean under my proposed changes,
nothing is preventing you from resubmitting your contract. I think that
Epimienides violates my proposed changes to 4e5, however.

0x44;