Craig Daniel on Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:09:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] If we're going to keep taking game actions through the emergency...

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> neo-dadaist alliance sounds interesting. Question (also applies to
> pocketbook party): What happens when parties are modifying their platforms
> through the voting period? If a half of the parties add a given proposal to

Your obligation changes, of course.

> their platform on nday 11 and i've already voted FOR, does this obligate me
> to vote against it? Do I have a Jiffy to fulfill my obligation, even though
> it's only possible to fulfill it during 1+ nday?

Yes to the first. And I believe if you don't vote during voting that
an Oracularity will likely change this fact.

> Good ideas for playing around with platforms!

It will, of course, interact strangely with Entanglements.

Which is part of the fun.

 - teucer