Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:04:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] If we're going to keep taking game actions through the emergency...

neo-dadaist alliance sounds interesting. Question (also applies to
pocketbook party): What happens when parties are modifying their platforms
through the voting period? If a half of the parties add a given proposal to
their platform on nday 11 and i've already voted FOR, does this obligate me
to vote against it? Do I have a Jiffy to fulfill my obligation, even though
it's only possible to fulfill it during 1+ nday?

Good ideas for playing around with platforms!

BP