Tyler on Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:17:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposaleering

What I want to know, however, is if this 'rule', if passed, could force
people to choose between allegiance to Agora and allegiance to B Nomic. It
seems like Agora could make a rule that the new partnership has to, I don't
know, forsake all non-Agoran currency, so the Opted in will have to either
give away their mack (and create/vote for proposals to remove mack in
general) or be punished in Agora. Just an example. Is it reasonable to
assume such implications are possible?

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 6:15 AM, ais523 <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 13:11 +0100, ehird wrote:
> > Also, I did agree to "B Nomic" in Agora before, dunno if that actually
> > worked, we never really paid much attention to it.
> There was once an Agoran contract whose text was identical to B's
> ruleset (and therefore it claimed to be called B Nomic), but obviously
> it wasn't B Nomic. As for whether it "actually worked", nobody ever
> tried to enforce it, so we'll never know.
> --
> ais523

 -Tyler