Alexander Smith on Sun, 5 Oct 2008 03:31:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposaleering

Tyler wrote:
> What I want to know, however, is if this 'rule', if passed, could force
> people to choose between allegiance to Agora and allegiance to B Nomic. It
> seems like Agora could make a rule that the new partnership has to, I don't
> know, forsake all non-Agoran currency, so the Opted in will have to either
> give away their mack (and create/vote for proposals to remove mack in
> general) or be punished in Agora. Just an example. Is it reasonable to
> assume such implications are possible?
Maybe, but there would be plenty of warning, as nobody can be forced into an
Agoran agreement they don't have a chance to review, and you could (in B)
pass a rule allowing players to opt out again (the typical wording could be
"Any person can leave this contract by announcement.")
--
ais523

<<winmail.dat>>