Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:34:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's refresh proposal.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:30 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> > Oh, also, I'm not sure the clock itself is a public display. If
> everything
> > we did since some bygone era is illegal/invalid, we might not be on nweek
> > 145. Perhaps the RP should set the clock to nweek 145, nday 1, ndelay 0.
> >
> That's a good point, but if the clock isn't a public display, how can
> any action dependent upon the clock be a public display?

I don't think gamestate absolutely needs to be reflected in a public display
to constitute gamestate and possibly influence other parts of the game.

e.g. I don't have the habit as MoS of indicating on a PD when people have
the Floating property. Yet they still do.