Ed Murphy on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:48:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Game Action: Dictatorship of the Proletariat or quick fix to the Emergency.

0x44 wrote:

> Many people play Monopoly with a pot of currency in the center of the
> board given to the player who lands on the Free Parking space. That is
> specifically prohibited in the rules, but is considered valid gamestate
> for those players.

This is more like deciding to start with a different initial
ruleset.  A closer analogy would be "oh, wait, you should have
paid me double rent three turns ago, so you would have had to
mortgage something to... meh, just give me the difference now,
that should be close enough".