Mike McGann on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:46:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] New Emergency Procedures

I guess what is interesting about an emergency rule is that it is a critical
part of the rules. It doesn't get used often (well, maybe it does), but when
it needs to be used, it has to work. I'll defer commenting on fine points to
those who have experience with nomics.

An idea: how about using some incarnation of the short-circuiting as the way
to pass RPs. Let the game resume quickly if possible, but not place a 5 day
limit to get things done if more time is required.

- Hose