0x44 on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:03:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Murphy's refresh proto v2.0

I'm unsure about repealing the changes to rule 1-10. We obviously need a
way of adjudicating invalid actions, and the Consultation system as
defined is too slow.

Repealing the rule 1-10 amendment opens a huge loophole within rule
1-18. If we repeal both the amendment AND rule 1-18, we're sort of back
where we started at the beginning of /last/ emergency.

--
0x44;