Mike McGann on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:33:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Murphy's refresh proto v2.0

I'm in the minimalist camp, so I like the gist of this. For ratification of
the gamestate, how about posting "a" gamestate somewhere and have "that"
ratified. It should be the gamestate generally believed, but it prevents
anyone from contesting it later on. Does it need some clause saying that it
is officially valid and any previous actions of invalidity or validity
cannot be contested? If someone says, "The clock wasn't turned on in nweek
126" will it be safe?

I think that should be enough, but people can be quite crafty.

- Hose