Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:57:28 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Give Ministries Their Props

I really don't have any particular future proposals in mind when proposing
this, but rather just the intent to upgrade the rules. As it stands now, one
could easily argue that, for example, everything that has gone down in the
justice system to this date is invalid because a minister, by definition,
only has the responsibility to alert people of certain facts, whereas the
justice system requires the minister to exercise some autonomous power in
selecting priests or zotting consultations.

Billy Pilgrim