shadowfirebird on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:23:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] RFC: Rule Tag

> What do you mean by "it has no effect on the ruleset"? It has just as
> much effect as any other rule regarding ruletag would have. It just
> happens that its effects refer to itself.

I mean, a rule that has no effect on any part of the ruleset other
than ruletag.  But, I was only expressing a personal preference.  This
is a collaberative game after all.  (Possibly the most collaberative
game that can be.)

> I think players should be allowed to choose whether or not to get
> involved,

... Right ...

> but once a player has gotten involved e should not be able
> to drop out for free whenever e wants.

Not for free, no.