Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:50:22 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Antonio votes

Antonio Dolcetta <zagarna@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> it's not very clear if the pens in the pen pack are held by you or by
> the pen pack or by both (but then you're holding the pen pack that
> holds the pens and it gets terribly confusing and my brain goes on a
> loop)

Well, as I stated sometime earlier this nweek (I think Triller brought
up the same confusion), I was assuming the holding an object wasn't
transitive, as there was nothing in the rules saying that it was. If
that's the case though, then the Torch doesn't work right, since it
describes the room that the Torch is in, not the room that the object
holding the torch is in.

We probably ought to settle this soon somehow.

> is it actually stated somewhere that objects can be held only by one
> object at a time ?

No. In fact, for some objects, such as ministries, the object *is*
held by more than one object at a time.

--
Peter C.