Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:25:06 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Antonio votes

Antonio's votes:
> Motion 342/1: Queue Up Interesting Proposals           : Against
> I've read this through a few times, and it seems odd.
> if I understand it correctly what's the point of having pens then ?
> it defines the number of proposals that become pending ?

Basically, the number of pens you have at the start of the Voting Period
defines how many of your props become open for voting.

> so why are they called pens ?

Because that's what the concept of your prop limit was called before. I
have no problem switching to a different name if people prefer.

> and if I have a pen pack I can submit 2 more props that other players ?

Well, you can submit up to 20 props. If you have a Pen Pack, on one nweek
you can take 2 of your normal Pens and put them in your Pen Pack, such
that only 3 of your props make it to voting. Then, on another nweek, you
can take those Pens our, such that 7 of your props make it to voting. But
that's just for one nweek, as those Pens gets destroyed at the start of
voting and new ones get created. It really works exactly the same as they
do now.

--
Peter C.