eugman on Wed, 11 May 2005 19:34:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63

Now that I think of it I could make some stuff in my if this passes... proposal.

I think it might be better to make a grid city.  Also I'm wondering what ideas you have for something like that.  The things I can think of off the top of my head would
be stuff like  getting paid on tax days  if you have something there, needing  something on the edge of the city to build in the city,  somehow having forts and such bolster by the nearby city. I'm not sure how being able to move a fort and such into the city would actually work.