Alex Truelsen on Wed, 11 May 2005 19:20:57 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63

On 5/11/05, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx <eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can understand if I want to get the rulebook in existance before I
> submit a flurry of interactions and buildings. One thing I might do is make
> a store for the city where you can buy cool stuff but you have to own a
> building or city pass to use the store. That or get somone to name you as
> the tenant on eir Blorgleflat.
>
> I'll make it worth playing but first I need it to exist.

That's not terribly convincing... you've already submitted a "flurry of
interactions and buildings," so a couple more wouldn't hurt. Additionally,
your example there means that if I buy into this game, I can then get the
privilege to pay even more to buy things. If it's not worth playing now, why
would we want it to exist? (As I said, I'm voting for it because I think I
can make it interact with the Grid - its existence can help my newest
project and it thus helps me. But I'm not playing it in this form.)

[[BvS]]