eugman on Wed, 11 May 2005 16:53:41 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63

> OK, time for a grammar nazi campaign run.
You shall lose that campaign!

> I would say that that will never happen. The Vice Mayor can *always*
> maintain the rulebook, and part of being a Minister is figuring out a
> good way to do this. If the wiki doesn't work for you, then get a
> Geocities account or email the rules to spoon-notices every two days,
> or whatever else you can think of.

Since it is highly likely that I will end up being that person do you want me or you to be in charge of change the rulebook?

> > All cities a default tax rate of 0 , a default exchange rate of 1 and
> > a default zoning type of urban. Zoning type determines what buildings
> > may be built there.

Hmmm problem...how do I clearly states that a urban rural building can be built in a urban city instead of only a urban rural city?

> It might be easier if you just asserted that all cities use the same
> currency, since otherwise you'd want the value of buildings to change
> based on what city they're in (because genechips are more valuable than
> SP, for example). OTOH, I do like the image of a City using Suck Points
> as its currency...

I have already taken care of this issue with the exchange rate feature. If sp are twice as common as genechips then make the city's exchange rate to be 2. The only problem is the system is unable to deal with amplitude or some attribute as currency.

> Otherwise, looks good.
>
> I'm still extremely wary of adding too many subgames at once, though.

This week I'm supporting all three subgames and after that I'm shooting down any proposals for new subgames.