eugman on Wed, 11 May 2005 17:24:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63

You can understand if I want to get the rulebook in existance before I submit a flurry of interactions and buildings.  One thing  I might do is make a store for the city where you can buy cool stuff but you have to own a building or city pass to use the store. That or get somone to name you as the tenant on eir Blorgleflat.

I'll make it worth playing but first I need it to exist.