Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 11 May 2005 17:40:18 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Wiki Maintainence (was: [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63)

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On May 11, 2005, at 6.17 PM, Alex Truelsen wrote:
>> How do we create new pages on the Wiki, anyway? Once the page exists
>> I can
>> probably work it out from there, but it's that first step that's a
>> problem.
>
> Navigate to it. In the URL, change the pagename to the name of a new
> page, for example
> http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ThisIsNotARealPage ; you will
> be presented with the option "create this page".

Or, just link to it, and then click the ? link on the edited page. You
can link to something using TraditionalWikiCamelCaps or by enclosing
the title inside square brackets and quotes, ["like this"].

For general help and instructions, try the manual:
<http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpContents>

--
Peter C.
"The Boston cream pie shall be the official dessert or dessert emblem