Alex Truelsen on Wed, 11 May 2005 16:56:00 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p71

On 5/11/05, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> EugeneMeidinger has amended p71.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Proposal 71/1: story props are working now!
> A Standard Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
> Last modified on nweek 88, nday 3
>
> [[Spawn]]
> [[Let me know if I'm not making this airtight enough. The idea is its like
> comment text but it isn't completely ignored. Phew good thing comment text
> is ignored or I'd be a suck point richer. Is there supposed to be a comma
> before unless?]]

Yes. Also, you've got a double space after "unless," there should be a
"that" in the phrase "that Game Document states the Comment Text is
recognized," the words "states" and "recognized" in the last sentence are
misspelled, and there should be a comma after that "recognized." On a
non-grammatical note, I'm not sure what it means for comment text to be
recognized by the rules - recognized as what? As existing?

I don't know if you get penalized without a Grammar Nazi existing right now,
but if you do, that's four Suck Points... but six errors, which implies that
there are more rules the Grammar Nazi should be watching out for.

[[BvS]]

Replace pargraph 5 of rule 1-2 with: