eugman on Tue, 10 May 2005 21:01:37 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS submits p66

If your going to change the inflation rate of gene chips then go all the way.
Make everything except for acronyms at least a little more worth while.

I would also appreciate increasing the amount of genechips everyone has otherwise you are seriously devaluing them.(Although I suppose It wasn't too much work since veryone just make acronyms)