Daniel Lepage on Tue, 10 May 2005 21:10:07 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS amends p58

On May 10, 2005, at 6.57 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

BvS has amended p58.

Proposal 58/1: Egads! Let's effect proposals here, averting Nomic tragedies (ELEPHANT)
A Standard Proposal by BvS
Last modified on nweek 88, nday 1

If the Soul of Mithrandir exists, destroy it. [[Just to clear up that little loose end...]]

Now I was arguing that the Soul of Mithrandir does exist, it's just that you and e have the same soul. So under my interpretation, you're propping your own Soul into Oblivion. This could have negative side effects.

--
Wonko

"What is improbable is extremely probable."
   - Aristotle