Alex Truelsen on Tue, 10 May 2005 21:56:37 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS submits p66

On 5/10/05, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx <eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If your going to change the inflation rate of gene chips then go all the
> way.
> Make everything except for acronyms at least a little more worth while.

Well, the various specialty props I'm leaving alone because they're really
geared toward this new level of value as is, and the income from Forts (if
that passes) will also be in the right place, but I'll look for other places
that might need upping, certainly.

I would also appreciate increasing the amount of genechips everyone has
> otherwise you are seriously devaluing them.(Although I suppose It wasn't too
> much work since veryone just make acronyms)

Yeah... also, how do you decide on the multiplier? If all one has done is
collect from Ministries, they should get 20x, but if your fortune comes from
story props, you shouldn't get anything... what if everyone just gets 100
Genechips? That should smooth out the differences that exist at the moment
pretty thoroughly.

[[BvS]]