Jeremy Cook on Thu, 4 Nov 2004 06:28:48 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] CFI: All is Not Made Right.

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 12:17:07AM -0500, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> You do realize that the result is almost guaranteed to be no different,
> don't you? Nobody's been joining the Upper House, so the eligible
> judges are Personman and TPR. TPR hasn't moved in a while and probably
> won't, so basically, Personman gets to decide the issue again.
>
> It's also worth noting that (a) I did use r699 in my original argument,
> albeit in a different way, and (b) even if I had been using circular
> reasoning, it STILL would have been legal because the only important
> fact was that I believed it to be legal.

I told you, the rule says nothing about belief. The question is whether
you could have distinguished it from a legal action, not whether you
believed it to be legal. Belief is totally irrelevant here.

Zarpint