Daniel Lepage on Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:17:10 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] CFI: All is Not Made Right.

On Nov 3, 2004, at 11.04 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 10:54:05PM -0500, Bryan Donlan wrote:
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:39:49 -0600, Araltaln <araltaln@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:21:35 -0500, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, obviously I'm not capable of that, since I'm still not convinced
that they weren't legal even without this scam. Anyway, it doesn't
matter whether I can figure it out now; the important thing is whether
I could figure it out then, and it seems I couldn't.

And even if I had, you'd have no way of knowing.

You knew to invoke r699 when you originally attempted the actions, I'd
argue that that indicates you knew they weren't legal.

I invoked r699 claiming that The Voice couldn't distinguish my actions from legal actions. The fact that it also worked on me I mentioned because I thought it was kind of funny; I didn't think I needed that fact to legalize my actions.

It also implies he knew it'd be legal if he used r699.

But he hadn't used it yet. I appeal this.

You do realize that the result is almost guaranteed to be no different, don't you? Nobody's been joining the Upper House, so the eligible judges are Personman and TPR. TPR hasn't moved in a while and probably won't, so basically, Personman gets to decide the issue again.

It's also worth noting that (a) I did use r699 in my original argument, albeit in a different way, and (b) even if I had been using circular reasoning, it STILL would have been legal because the only important fact was that I believed it to be legal.

--
Wonko

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein