David E. Smith on Mon, 2 Aug 2004 23:58:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Card

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> Ok, so the fulltext search and the historical documents don't exactly
> work as they're supposed to, because I haven't had time to fix them.

Heh. Now you know my pain for the last couple years. :-)

Everything made some kind of sense at the time, I assure you. I did tend
to go more for "speed of implementation" as opposed to "long-term
soundness of implementation". You folks have this nasty tendency to invent
weird new stuff that requires massive data juggling on short notice, like
the ever-lovin' Grid (some version of the old Grid database may still
exist, somewhere).

If you'd like to have everything on one server, you're more than welcome
to move/copy some stuff either way. Depending on which server you happen
to prefer, I can create another database for you on bnomic.org, or I can
play with the database permissions on nomic.net, or...

...dave