glotmorf on Mon, 2 Aug 2004 00:15:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Card

On 1 Aug 2004 at 21:04, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Aug 1, 2004, at 4.49 PM, glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > On 1 Aug 2004 at 16:39, Phil Ulrich wrote:
> >
> >> It being a new nweek, I draw a card.  If successful, I gain 3 points
> >> for doing so thanks to investment.
> >
> > In light of the time it took me to find a reference to Investment, I
> > would like to petition the
> > Administrator or eir duly appointed designatee to add the list of card
> > descriptions to the site
> > search function.
>
> At the moment they're all listed on the Wiki (see the CardList page),
> but since I'm using the scripts Dave wrote to track them, the wiki page
> is likely to be out of date.
>
> I've just added www.bnomic.org/display_all_cards.psp; the front page
> will link to it soon.

What I meant was, there's a search function on the bnomic.org page that has, as options,
searching on rules, or proposals, or CFIs, or "all documents".  I'd like the cardlist to be
included in the "all documents" part.

Alternately, if everything's on the wiki now, including the rules, proposals and CFIs, I
suppose I could just search the wiki...especially since the search function may be searching
the database rather than any files.

						Glotmorf