Charles Schaefer on Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:55:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Since I can't re-attempt the same Tweaks as before

2009/1/27, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >wrote:
>

> > We're missing Ministers of Society and Change, and the Business PD is an
> > era behind.
>

> bah, if ais523's scam worked there IS no more business PD :-p

Law is a little behind as well. I haven't been able to follow very closely
the past few days.

Since comex was supposed to get it this nweek (had the bidding/elections
last nweek played out as they should have), I resign the Ministry of Law.

As for Business, I will update that.