Ed Murphy on Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:58:27 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Since I can't re-attempt the same Tweaks as before

I hereby submit, and intend to activate, these Tweaks (two of which
happen to have the same text as my old ones):

[tweak 1 of 3]

In Rule 5E36 (Judgment), replace "Ndays (or Ndelays if the clock is
off)," with "rdays,".

[tweak 2 of 3]

Amend Rule 5E36 by replacing the text of the section "Automatic
Reassignment" with this text:

      If a Priest other than the Oracle fails to answer a Consultation
      within a Jiffy after he is assigned to it, then e ceases to be
      assigned to it, and the Oracle may defrock em within a Jiffy; a
      defrocked Priest ceases to be assigned to any Consultations and
      loses the Ordained property.

The following players become Ordained:  Codae, 0x44, j, teucer,
Murphy, Tyler, JamesB, Wooble, Marr965, Billy Pilgrim, plus any player
who requested Ordainment between the submission and activation of this
Tweak, minus any player who requested non-Ordainment between the
submission and activation of this Tweak.  All other players become
non-Ordained.

[tweak 3 of 3]

The gamestate becomes what it would have been if the Justice PD had
been accurate at the time this Tweak was submitted.

For reference, the Justice PD is normally accessed via
  http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Justice
and the latest revision as of the time this Tweak was submitted was
  http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Justice&oldid=10154