Justin Ahmann on Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:50:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ha Haaaa!!

I Answer Consultation 206 NO.

Reasoning:
{
Overlooking the Supplicant's misuse of the word "it's", a Player may not perform a dependent action without announcing intent.
}

However, the Objection/Supporter requirements apply only to taking the action 2-4 ndays after intent.  Therefore,

I submit the following Tweak:

{

A Rule is created, named "Y2K", with the text
{
The Player named Codae may change the gamestate in any way, at any time.
}

An Essential Rule is created, named "Y3K", with the text
{
The Player named Codae may, as a Game Action, change the state of the game in any way.  This Rule takes precedence over all other Rules.
}

In Rule 5E11,
{
Between 2 and 4 ndays after the intent was announced, the action may be performed by the Player if and only if:
}
is replaced with
{
The action may be performed by the Player if:

* Between 2 and 4 ndays (inclusive) have elapsed since the intent was announced.
}

}

I announce my intent to perform the action of Activating the above Tweak.

I activate the above Tweak.

I change the gamestate by Repealing any Rule named "Y2K".

I change the gamestate by Repealing any Rule named "Y3K".

Codae