Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:07:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Since I can't re-attempt the same Tweaks as before

I SUPPORT Murphy's activation of the three Tweaks below.

In case the clock doesn't get turned on soon (what are we missing, btw?), if
5 of us Support the Tweak Activations then they can happen after 3 rdays
rather than after 2 ndays...

BP