bd on Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:59:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] 114.9 Administrator's Update - Voting Starting

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> I amend p45 (Transactional Proposals).
>
> Antonio amends p57 (supreme antoniocracy).
>
> I amend p46 (Thrids).
>
> Being the start of nday 9, all Pending Proposals become Open. Voting
> is open on these proposals:
>
> Prop #  Name                     Author
> ------- ------------------------ ---------
> 45      Transactional Proposals  Peter
FOR

> 46      Thrids                   Peter

ABSTAIN

> 47      Virtual particles        bd

FOR

> 48      Generalized Victory      Wonko

AGAINST [[ Admitting there's a loophole intentionally (?) placed there
in case p47 passes and then not amending the proposal? Perhaps a bit
lacking in grace.
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-200612/msg00227.html
. I'd vote for if this had been amended :) ]]

> 49      More Ways to Win         Wonko

AGAINST [[ implicit dependency on p48 ]]

> 50      Anyone care for Dessert? Wonko

AGAINST [[ implicit dependency on p48, but I like adding behaviors to
nonexistent things ]]

> 51      wtf                      The Dave

AGAINST

> 52      RFJ system, take 2       Antonio

FOR

> 53      The Zeroth Addendum      Triller

AGAINST [[ I don't see any reason to disallow negative point values. We
could do interesting things with this. ]]

> 54      Tags                     comex

AGAINST [[ This doesn't need to be legislated. We can just add it as a
piece of info not in the gamestate, but on the wiki. ]]

> 55      Rule Tag                 Optional

FOR

> 56      the formatting prop      comex

ABSTAIN [[ I feel it would be better to assign a post or something for
performing cosmetic edits on the ruleset, like administrative tidiness
used to be ]]

> 57      supreme antoniocracy     Antonio

FOR [[ :D ]]

> 58      Proposal Fix             Wonko

AGAINST

> 59      New Numbers              Wonko

FOR

> 60      days have a name too     Antonio

FOR